Course Fee: $150 with late registration after April 7, 2018 with the rate of $175 thereafter.
This course is designed for Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine physicians, Hospitalists, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
Credits currently applied for include:
- 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™, credits by Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services, an accredited provider of continuing medical education.
- The American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 8.0 hour(s) of ACEP Category I credit
- 8.0 contact hour(s) of continuing education from the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- The American Academy of Family Physicians for 8.00 Prescribed credit(s). 20 minute lectures are given by the New Mexico Heart Institute Physicians.
Talk topics include current guidelines, diagnosis and treatment of:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Abnormal Arrhythmias
- Afternoon Workshops – Prevention of Heart Disease, Lipid Management, Cardiothoracic Surgery Case Presentations
Sandia Resort offers a special rate of $199 per night.
8 AM to 5 PM